While the place isn't bad......little rooms kinda all cramped up into your space......new owners take 2 handicap parking spots...no stickers either...... (if they have 1..who does it belong too?? Their grandparents!!)I watched 2 young people with 4 children run..walk normal..even there little dog they try to hide walks normal!! Who is handicapped here?? why do they dis regard handicapped parking?? My wife dropped me off at the door.. had to park 7 spots back and she isn't young either....total disrespect from the owners.. we have come for 5 years........won't be back.........nor our family or friends..........emerald shores has gone to hell with....."RESPECT". I would say........SHAME ON YOU.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida