We stayed 8 nights in room 810 (river-view with a king bed). The views were spectacular and the room was large. My wife's parents stayed 5 nights in room 610 (river-view with a king bed. This room is smaller than 810 because of a cutout to accommodate the soda and ice machines in the hallway. Consequently, the bed is placed to close to the air-conditioner/heater. Avoid room 610 if others are available. The hotel advertises free breakfast, but it only danish, orange juice & coffee. The danish and orange juice were eliminated the 2nd day of our stay with apologies from the staff and never resumed! Fortunately there are many places to eat breakfast a very short drive away among them Denny's and IHop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida