Our room was exceptionally nice. It was very large, modern, and clean. The whole end of the room was glass overlooking the ocean. The sunrises that we could see from our bed were spectacular. The glass doors walked out to a private balcony with incredible views. The sea-side pool and hot tub area is beautifully tiled and decorated. The lobby is bright, clean, and inviting. The small kitchen was very adequate. We thoroughly enjoyed our 7 day stay and look forward to staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida