“SO MUCH FUN!!!”
Review of Limo Cycle Tours - CLOSED

Limo Cycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Limo Cycle no longer offers tours in Daytona Beach. Please visit us in Sanford FL at http://limocycle.com
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I would totally recommend this for a group/work outing! We had such a great time and are hoping to plan another tour soon! Steve and his crew provided an excellent experience. It is much more of a workout than I thought, but was definitely worth it!

1  Thank MugzyM386

Reviewed 29 January 2014

What a great idea. I rode the Limo Cycle on a Sunday afternoon. The pub crawl was a blast and the best part was riding the bike - everyone pedaled like crazy and it was even more fun than the bars. When you ride this bike through Daytona Beach you are the top attraction. The host and driver were funny and the music selection was excellent. Thank you Steve and Jake for a fantastic and unforgettable time. Never thought this would be as fun as it was - I didn't want our tour to end.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I loved this trip! We had a blast celebrating a friend's 40th where we met new friends and made new memories with old ones! The exercise mixed with the stops at local pubs made for a great afternoon where I was rejuvenated at the end! The cooler weather was perfect! Thanks Steve and Lindsay! Cant wait to try out one of the other trips in Sanford!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We rode the Limo Cycle on Saturday and what a great experience! We got to see Daytona Beach from the cycle, try out a few bites and brew at local pubs and restaurants and burned a few calories at the same time. My husband couldn't cycle that day so he sat comfortably in a bench seat (also available were seats with no pedals alongside the "peddlers"). For me, who loves to work off the calories, it was great. It was the perfect outing for an afternoon in Daytona for both of us. We loved the music on the cycle and Jake and Lindsey were great hosts! It's a must do in Daytona - for any adult age range! We'll definitely be back for another ride.

1  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was on a Limo Cycle tour in Daytona Beach. Very cool machine, fun pedaling with all my buddies and you feel like a rock star! I hope to visit Daytona again soon and will definitely go on another ride with Limo Cycle Tours.