We went down to Daytona for the Spring Car show and again stayed at Sea Shells. This will make 5 or 6 times staying there. It was nice to go in and the desk staff remembered you. The rooms are nice and clean. Everything is well kept. We have now stayed in rooms from the very basic to the 2 bedroom suite and they all where great. The 2 room suite is great for families or 2 couples with 2 bedrooms and bathrooms, a living/dining area and small kitchen.
We are planning on a weekend get away to Daytona beach this summer and hope to get a beach front room. Just to add before we checked out we booked 2 rooms for the Thanksgiving Turkey run car show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy resort located on the World's Most Famous Beach. All units equipped with either kitchenette or full kitchen. Relax in our heated pool, while watching the waves crash on the shore. Take a stroll up the beach and visit the Boardwalk and Oceanwalk shops. Great location located where all the action is, but not in all the crowds. Our staff is waiting to help make this a great vacation for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sea Shells Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shells Beach Club Hotel Daytona Beach
- Sea Shells Beach Hotel
- Sea Shells Beach Club Daytona Beach, Florida