I absolutely LOVE the fourth floor suites. This particular trip we took a room on the second floor; it was awful. You would almost not know the rooms on the fourth floor and second floor were in the same building. The suites of course are like mini apartments, have new furniture, and have a modern decor. The second floor rooms are small, the ceiling had water damage, there is a loud dehumidifier, no table to sit at and eat ( there is a built in "desk" but nothing a couple can comfortably sit at and eat), and if you want to sit your bed is also your chair, couch, etc.
I asked about the size of the room and was told that the 3rd and 4th floors offer larger rooms than the 1st and second. The size was not the issue for me though, the quality of the room was. If all you plan to do is sleep and run, the room was fine, but if you want to be comfortable for more than one night stay on the 3rd or 4th floor; you simply cannot believe the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy resort located on the World's Most Famous Beach. All units equipped with either kitchenette or full kitchen. Relax in our heated pool, while watching the waves crash on the shore. Take a stroll up the beach and visit the Boardwalk and Oceanwalk shops. Great location located where all the action is, but not in all the crowds. Our staff is waiting to help make this a great vacation for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Shells Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shells Beach Club Hotel Daytona Beach
- Sea Shells Beach Hotel
- Sea Shells Beach Club Daytona Beach, Florida