We have been going to Sea Shells Beach Club for five years. The rooms are clean, and the amenities are good. The pool is heated, but kept at a good temperature according to the weather. Housekeeping is very thorough, and very courteous. The staff is always willing to do whatever is possible to make your stay a memorable one. There is no lack of restaurants for any appetite if you are willing to drive a little ways. We like the Steak House, and Fiesta Mexican Restaurant in Port Orange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy resort located on the World's Most Famous Beach. All units equipped with either kitchenette or full kitchen. Relax in our heated pool, while watching the waves crash on the shore. Take a stroll up the beach and visit the Boardwalk and Oceanwalk shops. Great location located where all the action is, but not in all the crowds. Our staff is waiting to help make this a great vacation for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Shells Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shells Beach Club Hotel Daytona Beach
- Sea Shells Beach Hotel
- Sea Shells Beach Club Daytona Beach, Florida