“Breakfast, YUMM!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Starlite Diner
Ranked #12 of 396 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Sterling, Kentucky, United States
“Breakfast, YUMM!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went here for breakfast and got the french toast with fresh blueberries! It was fabulous. I would eat this every morning if I lived there. You have to check this place out!

Visited June 2014

“Best burger ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This place was really really good. I've been there twice now and both times I have been blown away! It's a must visit

1 Thank Brandon T
Apalachicola
“Great Place!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I just returned from a short 5 day vacation on Daytona Beach and ate the Starlite Diner twice. My first visit I went solo for breakfast. I had fast, friendly, service. The pancakes were excellent.
My second visit, I went with about 10 other friends for dinner. It was around 9:20pm. when we arrived. The sign says they close at 10 but I think they were trying to close early. They served us, and the food again, was good. I felt sorry for our server, you could tell that she was "expecting". She did a good job but she seemed really tired. I tipped her extra for her efforts. This is a really neat place, must try!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank iLuvtotravel1978
Temple
“Good food, good service, great price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the Starlite in Daytona Beach for breakfast.
The food was good, served fast and piping hot. The waitress was friendly and attentive.
The price was very good!
Pretty cool 1950's decor rounded out a very pleasant dining experience!

Jefferson City, Missouri
“Good food and reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I think this was the best meal of our trip. Great menu with a little bit of everything on it so there is something for everyone. We had a group of nine and everyone enjoyed the food and atmosphere of the diner. The service was great and the food was delivered very fast. We will go back when back in town.