“Great Place!!”

Ranked #3 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Columbia, Kentucky, United States
“Great Place!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here a couple nights in Daytona before we checked into our condo for the next week and we really enjoyed it. I booked an average room and when I walked in I thought I was in a suite. Very well priced for the rooms and from now on I think anytime I am in the daytona area and need to stay at a hotel this is going to be my first pick.

Room Tip: The gym is on the third floor so if you are the type that wants to work out I would pick that floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are pleased you that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit us again and keep us in mind when you have family or friends visiting you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Northern Ireland
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We had a very pleasant stop over at this hotel. Well sited beside the Speedway and shopping.
We had very comfortable beds and were treated to an excellent breakfast. Cannot comment on evening meal as we were otherwise committed.
Can recommend with total confidence.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank freddiemon
, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Thank you for visiting us and for sharing your positive comments with us. We appreciate you taking the time to post a comment. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We value you as a guest and look forward to serving your hotel needs again on your next visit.

Kyra Woodward
Strongsville
Reviewed 24 June 2012

This was the first time staying at this particular Hilton hotel. This was a very clean hotel,beds were comfortable and the breakfast had good variety of stuff to pick from. Will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Canton, OH
Reviewed 17 June 2012

As a family we have stayed at this hotel before, and our experience was exceptional. The rooms and the service are top notch. We have known general manager Kyra Woodward for many years and have followed her from hotel to hotel in the area. She always makes sure we are taken care of and does so with a smile. We are looking forward to our next stay there.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, 18 June 2012
Your words are very kind. Thank you for the nice compliment. We look forward to having your family stay with us again on your next trip to the Daytona Beach area.
Ashland, Ohio
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Daytona Beach (Speedway) earlier this year and the entire staff treated me like I was their only guest. At every turn, someone from the hotel was there to greet me and ask if I needed something. I have stayed in Daytona every year for the past 24-years (in the same hotel) and this was my first time with the Homewood Suites. I have already booked a return visit and look forward to going back to see some of the new friends made earlier this year. Excellent rating is an understatement!

HO-1623

Room Tip: I like the first floor which is close to the lobby and pool area. Very quiet unlike many first floor...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much that you enjoyed your stay with us. With all the hotels available to you, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We have stayed at Homewood Suites in Daytona Beach on several occasions, most recently January 2012. The hotel consistently provides a good quality place to stay at a reasonable price. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is always pretty good. Best of all - this hotel is also pet friendly. However, arrangements need to be made in advance and there is a pet fee. This is a great place to stay - and is very conveniently located near the Speedway and airport.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, 12 June 2012
Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you have found your home away from home for you and your family. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip to the Daytona Beach area.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Kyra Woodward, the general manager, has this place running smoothly. She has put together an exceptional staff. Everyone knows exactly what is expected of them from Dennis (at the front desk), who has great customer service skills, to her sales manager, Pat sullivan, who is a wonderful new addtion. Also, included are the kitchen staff Bernie (her personality makes the food even better than it already is) and Robert, in maintenance, who always is willing to help with a can-do attitude. Looking forward to staying there again. This was our fifth year in a row, and the hotel is better than ever..

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Steele352
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have to agree with you on my staff, I think that they are the best staff a hotel manager could ask for, and I am very lucky, I cannot do it without the great team that I have working with me, and I thank you for taking the time to acknowledge them.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the area, please feel free to contact me personally and I will be happy to assist you with your reservations or anything else you might need while visiting the Daytona Beach area.