“Beautiful beach and great staff.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
Sea Dip Beach Resort and Condominiums
Ranked #44 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We stayed in Daytona for a whole weekend at a Sea Dip Hotel. We have 6 rooms. Very nice place and clean. The manager, Esther is the best I've ever seen. She has a talent for making people feel comfortable, and welcome. Customer service is a specialty of her. Very friendly and helpful.
Definitely a place to recommend to take your family and friends.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view and quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry S
There are newer reviews for Sea Dip Beach Resort and Condominiums

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My husband and I just got back from the Sea Dip (my parents are staying for over a month!!!). We spent a whole week in room 432 and it was wonderful!! Room 431 is a little nicer as it had a full size stove and fridge and also a king size bed and stand up shower without a tub. In room 432 there are 2 ful beds, an apartment size stove and fridge and plenty of cooking accessories. It's nice to not have to eat out every night on vacation. Both rooms are ocean front! The outdoor pool is clean and so is the indoor pool. We had to use the indoor pool for a few nights due to Tropical Storm Debby going through the area. The maid service is very nice. You will not regret the sea dip. Just make sure to get Ocean Front instead of ocean view for more privacy on your balcony!

Room Tip: Ocean front!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank shoppindiva
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We cannot actually review the property because we never actually stayed there. The customer service given by the Manager was horrible. We had booked several rooms during an off time. (not Bike Week, BCR or Spring Break) There was never a mention of a deposit because we were Florida Residents and it was not on thier website either. They never called to tell us that they changed thier policy, they were going to spring it on us upon arrival.....a $250 surprise. We found out because another friend booked a room and was informed of the new policy. Our friend also explained the money is not refunded immediatly after check out, that it takes up to 12 days to get your $250 back. We called the Manager to discuss the issue. She was rude and unsympathetic. I explained that you cannot change policy after we already had booked and expect us to follow the new policy. Especially since she never notified us. She told us basically that she didn't care because they are full every weekend. I called that weekend to see if they had any rooms available, she told me they had many. I guess they don't really fill up every weekend like the Manager stated. They have been report to the BBB, of which they are not a member. I can see why, because you have to be honest and give good customer service to be a member. If you log on to the BBB you can see the lovely rating of F that this establishment has earned.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tracey_Red_1
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I just got back from spendin a week at the sea dip resort in daytona beach. I had read other comments about it and was really worried about stayin there till i got there . It was one of the nicest places i have ever stayed for the price and would surely go back again next yr. the owners and help was wonderful in everyway I stayed in room 232 and for two people was great.Thank u sea dip for a wonderful vacation . Lonnie

Room Tip: Stayed in room 232 and for two people it was wonderful
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lonnie H
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I love this hotel and I stay here everytime we come to Daytona Bch. They are not the best in Daytona as far as the looks but for the price, my family and I really enjoys the place. It's a 4 star for me.
Angelia Dariso in Orlando Fl.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We had reservations at America's Best Value Inn during Bike Week. They sent us to the Budget Inn across the street due to overbooking. We asked if the rooms would be as nice, and were reassured. The place is a pit. Our room had a clogged sink and we moved to one with holes in the shower walls. No ice maching. Sparse rooms, no coat hangers or closets.

Room Tip: Even if desperate for a place to stay, drive north or south on A1A before stopping here. Don't...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank John P
Reviewed 16 March 2012

When I stayed at this hotel I went to the front desk to ask for help with the air conditioner which was broke. There was a very young Kid at the front dest that was extrremly rude. I asked for his name and his name was chris, I wanted to report him to the manager but it did me no good because I found out the manager was the kids mother. This kid was worthless. They were very rude. we never got everything fixed so we left. I will never comeback.

Room Tip: Dont go here! If you do watch out for for a mean old lady named ester and her son name chriss. They...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Harbour Beach Resort
Harbour Beach Resort
#35 of 73 in Daytona Beach

Been to Sea Dip Beach Resort and Condominiums? Share your experiences!