“For the price it is an awesome location”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
Sea Dip Beach Resort and Condominiums
Ranked #44 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Orlando, Florida
“For the price it is an awesome location”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The 4th and 5th floors, direct oceanfront, are best. Rooms are individually owned, remodeled and decorated, so ask to see before committing to one. Some better than others. Full kitchenettes save $. Steps to locked pool and locked beach gate. The balconies are awesome. You can hear, smell and practically feel the ocean waves. The property itself is older and not super impressive. But I go for the beach. The room was nice. Fully stocked with dishes and things. Able to cook to save $. Publix and ABC Fine Wine & Spirits are just a couple of miles south on AIA. Have a great time.

Room Tip: Ask for direct ocean front, south side. Elevator slower but worth it!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Justabeachgal

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Rooms were dirty staff was not friendly we checked out first night could not take the roaches yuck went down street to Oceanside Inn and stayed the rest of vacation and it was great and staff was wonderful.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank bigaldetroit133
thesunshine33, Manager at Sea Dip Beach Resort and Condominiums, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Sorry about your bad experience with us.

Travellers are raving about these Daytona Beach hotels

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

For a last minute decision to stay over for the night without over spending on this spontaneous adventure The Sea Dip came to my rescue. It wasn't until we were just about giving up calling every hotel on my Maps App that we spotted the sea dip, it was on the right side of the road at the time and the sign said rooms available. Let me first say not only am I happy with the service provided for you is very relaxed, not a half hour conversation about the rules and regulations that we all already know. Second of course I must add that this adventure included my sister her boyfriend and their 3 children under 3, so 2 rooms one decision which one do we want, well upon entering 407 we were impressed with a full mini kitchen stove sink and all, as well as a very comfortable love seat in what was a clean updated room, the second room appeared to be smaller with a fold out murphy bed but 49 in flat screen tv and still included a mini fridge and mic. well with no kids we gave my sister the bigger of the 2. Over all for a family on a budget this would be a very highly recommended stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank April R
Grassy Creek, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stopped over on our way to jensen, Our room was very clean, provided everything we needed, all but internet and it was down...the girl at the front desk didnt know how to reset it and apparently was not going to call anyone to fix it....everything else was great!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Pamela H
Longwood, Florida
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I am somewhat local. I live in Seminole County. I am also fighting stage IV bi-lateral metastisized breast cancer all the while caring for my adult handicapped son. 2 years ago I was given a 6-8 month death sentence. I then began coming to Daytona - often times solo, with only my thoughts and my Bible - the ocean has always been my place of solitude, healing and peace.
I've stayed in many places in Daytona, including several visits to one inn that had appeared on a National TV show.

I have now found my new "PPP" "Peaceful Place of Prayer"! A few weeks ago I came and because it was off-season, I was able to get one of the oceanfront penthouse suites for an amazing price. It was gorgeous! The kitchen was stocked better than my own!! (I also was able to peek into the suite next door as the housekeeper was cleaning <she had artwork off the wall dusting it!! No lie!> and it was just as beautiful.

I'm in another ocean-front room this week. I'm coming up on some very important scans this week as well as a visit to my cardiologist. (Seems I recently had a heart attack and didn't even realize it with all my other symptoms with cancer and it's treatment.) & ...This room is just as amazing as the penthouse - and traveling alone I actually prefer this layout! It has a separate little bedroom, a powder room, a bathroom, a little foyer and a full kitchen. It even has a blender! Really accommodating staff as well. I decided last minute to stay another day and it was handled easily. This is where I will be staying from now on. Why try to fix what's not broken? My search is over. !! This is the hidden gem of Daytona! :)

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank LadyW900Ldriver
Birdseye, Indiana
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The rooms are all individually owned, so each room is different which is kind of nice. We really like the pool area and like how the parking is not right out front. There is also an indoor pool, which is an added bonus.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms on the North side are better, as you're closer to pool and have the morning sun...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Danny S
Lady Lake, Florida
Reviewed 6 April 2014

It is an older hotel with owned condos. The price was great around $75.00 for a double bed room. I had a full kitchen area. The view was excellent. There is indoor pool as well as outside pool plus beach access. The pools were very clean and maintained. The room was clean and even though not up to date with décor, it just has laid back beach look décor. Will definitely stay again. Super place for families!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
#5 of 13 in Daytona Beach
Skyway Motel
Skyway Motel
#45 of 72 in Daytona Beach

Been to Sea Dip Beach Resort and Condominiums? Share your experiences!