“Nice Condo with building problems”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Ocean Front Pool
Fitness Center
Beautiful Place to Stay
Sauna
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nolan H
“Nice Condo with building problems”
Reviewed 23 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

First off, I would like to say that this condo is exactly as described in the description. The view of the beach is beautiful, a very large wrap around balcony, beautiful decorations. The condo did have 3 bedrooms but only 2 bathrooms which was somewhat confusing with the posting. The only negative things I have to say about the condo itself is it states that it sleeps 8 and yes that is true, but there were 7 bath towels left in the condo and 7 bath towels for 7 people for a week just isn’t easy to do without washing very often. The only other complaint I have is seating. There is a dining room table with 6 chairs and then two chairs at the bar so a family could not eat together and also there is only a couch and loveseat so maximum of 5 people could sit in the living room together. Overall the condo is great and Valerie is very great with any questions and so helpful.

The main problem with this entire trip is the building upkeep. This condo has two showers but you do not have enough water pressure for both showers to be running at the same time. You can’t even run one shower while running water in a sink. The other huge problem that the building management needs to address is the elevators. The are two elevators for a 20 story building, one big elevator and one small elevator. Friday, one elevator was out of order for most of the day and once it was fixed the other one broke down and was out of service all night. Then Saturday morning when many people in the building are checking out the other went out so there were no elevators working. This unit is on the 12th floor so hauling luggage down twelve stories and then coming back up for more luggage was awful. It’s actually very dangerous because of how hot the stairwells were. These are things that the unit owner likely can not fix but something that the owner should follow up with the building management about.

Again this unit is beautiful, Valerie is wonderful, and I would stay here again if the building management will work on correcting those problems.

27 Jun 2018
So sorry about the elevator situation, unfortunately I have no control over that! Also will replenish towels!
Angie R
“Very good”
Reviewed 28 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My family and I just stayed this week. The discription of the condo was exactly the way it was. Very clean and nice. Beautiful views. I would recommend this condo. I would stay here again.

29 May 2018
Thank you! We look forward to your next stay!
Clarence5...
bedford
“Exactly what it says on the tin”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

The condo's description is accurate, it's clean and spacious with good security and great sea views. The car parking space is in the underground garage. The apartment was very quiet and the available internet was fast. It's a 20 min walk down the beach to the centre of Daytona Beach. The beach it self is clean and when we were there not busy - good for a morning run.

9 Feb 2018
Thank you! Hope you will return!
dobbinsga...
Rome, Georgia
“Perfect beach condo for large family”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a great location on Dayton Beach. Beach access was so easy! This condo was so up to date with so much room for all seven of us. We'll be visiting again

Your age range 50-64
24 Jul 2017
Thank you! Hope to see you again!
amylyn87
Port Huron, Michigan
“Lovely view”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My family of 7 stayed in this condo, while it had a lovely view there were a few things that could have made our stay better. We were told to leave the condo as we found it but we're left with no basic cleaning supplies and to be honest after what we paid for the rental I wasn't to thrilled that I needed to clean it. We needed to immediately purchase toilet paper as none was left except for what was on the toilet paper holders. Also there was sand and what looked to be construction dust all over when we arrived and I had to sweep everything up and we were still unable to walk barefoot with out our feet getting dirty. We were told there would be an extra fee if we left sand in the unit but like I said we walked it to a dirty floor. The site stated that there were beach towels available for us to use but there were none in the unit so I had to go out and purchase 7! The kitchen had basically everything we needed to cook but it would have been nice to have some Tupperware dishes for storage. The rental doesn't have a DVD player while not super important for most it is a must have for small children and those rainy days. The front desk staff were always pleasant and the common areas were kept clean. Overall we enjoyed our time here just a few inconveniences but nothing too awful. I've stayed in a lot of different rentals and this one measures right in the middle for us.

3 May 2017
This condo had just recently been tiled throughout and new bathrooms put in, so I apologize for any construction dust being present. The cleaning crew went through it twice and I'm sorry it was still dusty. Because of the renovations I missed putting the beach towels back....but they are there now. As for the statement of leave the condo as you found it, that just means don't leave it trashed! Again sorry for the misuderstanding.
VVillalba
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My whole family loved the comfort and tranquility we got while our stay at horizons. Valerie was very quick to respond to any concerns or questions we had. Looking forward to visiting again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Jul 2016
Thank you...look forward to your return!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing