We have been spending two weeks at the Nautilus Inn for the past twenty-five years and have only missed a couple of years due to illness. The staff and accomidations can't be beat. Mary and Rick, Bill and Larry the bus drivers, all the staff are so friendly. We come down by bus from Toronto On. Canada with DeNure Tours and are met by Mary and from then on the time is as much fun as you want. We will be there March 18th for another two weeks. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Feels like coming home each year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover true hospitality at The Nautilus Inn in Daytona Beach, Florida! In addition to our newly renovated pool deck and updated kitchens and baths in every room, our friendly staff and immaculate housekeeping practices will keep you coming back. Recently refurbished rooms including granite counter tops in bathrooms and kitchens, full size appliances in every room, and a spacious Atlantic Deck that wraps around our ocean front-pool and hot tub. Choose between our ocean-front rooms and those with a view up or down the beach - you'll enjoy either view from your private balcony. Free amenities include a continental breakfast, cocktail hour, parking and wireless internet. Minimum rental age is 25 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nautilus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Hotel Daytona Beach
- Nautilus Inn Daytona Beach, Florida