Celebrating my son's 21st birthday, we wanted to stay somewhere nice, ocean front... so we drove up & down Atlantic Ave where there were hundreds of inns at ridiculous prices for what they were offering but as soon as I stepped foot into Nautilus, I knew that was it. They offered me the same rate as the DIVE motel next door, really?? Friendly staff, beautiful & elegant, clean rooms with everything I needed including a FULL kitchen with appliances. The view from the 8th floor was breathtaking. Beautiful complimentary breakfast dining room & free happy hour with kareoke night. Large patio by the pool & easy gated access to the sandy beach. It was about a mile from the boardwalk where we had dinner & drinks. It was an amazing experience. I will definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover true hospitality at The Nautilus Inn in Daytona Beach, Florida! In addition to our newly renovated pool deck and updated kitchens and baths in every room, our friendly staff and immaculate housekeeping practices will keep you coming back. Recently refurbished rooms including granite counter tops in bathrooms and kitchens, full size appliances in every room, and a spacious Atlantic Deck that wraps around our ocean front-pool and hot tub. Choose between our ocean-front rooms and those with a view up or down the beach - you'll enjoy either view from your private balcony. Free amenities include a continental breakfast, cocktail hour, parking and wireless internet. Minimum rental age is 25 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nautilus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Hotel Daytona Beach
- Nautilus Inn Daytona Beach, Florida