“Beautiful, clean & well worth the $$!!”
Review of Nautilus Inn

Nautilus Inn
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Kissimmee
“Beautiful, clean & well worth the $$!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Celebrating my son's 21st birthday, we wanted to stay somewhere nice, ocean front... so we drove up & down Atlantic Ave where there were hundreds of inns at ridiculous prices for what they were offering but as soon as I stepped foot into Nautilus, I knew that was it. They offered me the same rate as the DIVE motel next door, really?? Friendly staff, beautiful & elegant, clean rooms with everything I needed including a FULL kitchen with appliances. The view from the 8th floor was breathtaking. Beautiful complimentary breakfast dining room & free happy hour with kareoke night. Large patio by the pool & easy gated access to the sandy beach. It was about a mile from the boardwalk where we had dinner & drinks. It was an amazing experience. I will definately be back!

Room Tip: Always shop around. Don't just look for the price but the QUALITY. Competative rates everywher...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My husband, my daughter and I recently visited this hotel for my 30th birthday, and it was amazing. After being very disappointed in a hotel that we had booked down the street (over the internet, big mistake) we began looking for a place that he and I both would be comfortable staying in. From the moment we entered this hotel we were greated by some of the friendliest people you would ever want to meet. Virginia was simply amazing and accomadated us with everything that we needed. She made sure we had a great room and she even helped my husband to plan my entire birthday celebration. I have never known anyone to take the time out to make a stranger really feel special, but she did and I will forever be greatful for the wonderful memory she helped to create. She not only got us set up in the hotel, but she made reservations at a very nice resturant for us, ordered a complimentary dessert, had champagne sent to the room, and made sure that upon our return I had cake and ballons already in the room. My husband later told me how big of a help she was in planning the surprise. My heart was truely overwhelmed. In addition to the hospitatlity of the staff, Rick included was great. He too made this vacation, one that we will forever remember. I was feeling really frustrated before we found this place, but these guys made EVERYTHING great. From my family to the Nautilus Inn staff we say thank you, and hope to see you guys again soon. (VERY CLEAN, COMFORTABLE ROOMS, GREAT VIEW, AND WONDERFUL STAFF) I will be recommending this place to all my family and friends.

1 Thank Toya C
Lakeland, Florida, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My husband & I first went to Nautilus Inn, probably close to 15 years ago for our anniversary. We weren't sure where we wanted to stay, but we went in & they gave us a tour. We loved it & said we were going to check out a couple other places, as well. They told us, "You'll be back." And they were right! After checking 1 or 2 other places, we went back & stayed for a couple of nights. We loved it so much that we've been taking our family & referring friends there ever since. Our children are 21 & 17 years old now, & it is still their favorite place, too. We just stayed less than 2 weeks ago and found they had done so much remodeling. It was great before, but gorgeous now! I loved the new kitchens, bathrooms, & all the outdoor patio furniture. Most comfortable lounge chairs ever!! It is ALWAYS super clean & they really cater to your every need. Every one is always so nice. It is a quiet, family atmosphere. Also great for couples. The only time we ever stay any where different on Daytona is if we are bringing several of our daughters friends, where we need a small apartment type place. You will not be disappointed at the Nautilus!

Room Tip: Every room has an ocean view! The design of the hotel is fabulous. So, even if you can't get o...
2 Thank Mary S
Dayotna beach
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Motel employees were friendly. Rooms were clean and neat and kept that way. Price was excellent. The refurbishing of outside court yard makes a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the beach view. Rick was fabulous, as always. I am really sad he is leaving. Daniel was very pleasant to work with. Just a great experience all the way around.

1 Thank jim r
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The hotel is very classy. They have nice furniture an great decorations. The staff is very friendly an were a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a worry free place to stay in Daytona.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank mk_anders
Florida
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We had another great weekend at the Nautilus Inn.
The rooms were spotless, as always, and the remodeling is a plus!
The staff is extra friendly. We became good friends with Sue on the 10th floor, and always speak with Desmond. Desmond is every where, assisting everyone.
We were sad to hear that Rick is leaving. He makes a mean drink at happy hour. :)
I always think twice before writing my review- I don't want everyone to know how great the Nautilus is- rooms will fill up! :)
Really- you can't beat the staff. They do an excellent job and ensure your stay is great.

Room Tip: all rooms are great! all have a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Slick_Chick17
Richmond, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stayed here the last week of June 2012. The hotel staff was superior (everyone from the front desk team to the maintenance team). They were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and updated. The pool and hot tub were a hit with our children. We had an excellent ocean front room.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Bahama House
Bahama House
#5 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
#3 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Sun Viking Lodge
Sun Viking Lodge
#6 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores

Been to Nautilus Inn? Share your experiences!