“Great Location”
Review of Nautilus Inn

Nautilus Inn
Ranked #4 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We were pleasantly surprised, while the decor is a little outdated, the hotel is a older but very well maintained and clean. The staff were wonderful! Our room was very clean, with a balcony and a beautiful view of the ocean. We even had a kitchen in our room with new appliances! You can't beat what you get for the price. We wished we could spend more time here and were sad to go home.

1  Thank Cmcon81

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Thank you Virginia, glad you got to see your new grandchild, Rich, Mary and Sue.
We love coming to the Nautilus, it is better than a 5 star!!!!!

Dont change a thing! See you again for sure!

Joy & Ray Dunn

Room Tip: Cant go wrong with any room, place is the best!
2  Thank NewPortRicheyJoye
Reviewed 29 July 2012

If you want a luxurious feel without the big luxury price, then the Nautilus is the place to go. The entire hotel is clean and well decorated. Lol...the sign out front said " if you are not happy come check us out". Staying at the nautilus made my wife happy for her 36 birthday. Lol...so if the wife is happy then I'm happy! The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable about the hotel and surrounding area. Thanx BOB! The nautilus is definitely on my top 5 list for a future Daytona stay.

Room Tip: Every room has a ocean view but book ahead for ocean front. Sunrise is amazing!
2  Thank OrlandoFloridalife
Reviewed 29 July 2012

This is a place you will return to again and again. Very clean and well managed. Right on the beach. Well kept grounds and pool. Older clientele = good. Nice and quiet place. Usually occupied by groups of Canadians.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2012

My husbaqnd and I came down for my 39th birthday, we rally enjoyed our stay, Mrs, Virgina is a sweet lady, great hospitatily. rooms was clean and nice also all the staff was very nice. we came down from ocala, and it was late around 12;30am and I was very tired, the staff thatbwas there that night was also sweet, they made accurate time, made sure they try to satisfie every need that we had, the pool was very nice aslo the breakfast,the lobby area was nice and cozy, you didnt feel uncomfortable while been there, it just was alot of great staff even housekeepin, I am looking forward to coming back and staying with my children also, therefore I personally thank you for everything.

1  Thank marcia p
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Celebrating my son's 21st birthday, we wanted to stay somewhere nice, ocean front... so we drove up & down Atlantic Ave where there were hundreds of inns at ridiculous prices for what they were offering but as soon as I stepped foot into Nautilus, I knew that was it. They offered me the same rate as the DIVE motel next door, really?? Friendly staff, beautiful & elegant, clean rooms with everything I needed including a FULL kitchen with appliances. The view from the 8th floor was breathtaking. Beautiful complimentary breakfast dining room & free happy hour with kareoke night. Large patio by the pool & easy gated access to the sandy beach. It was about a mile from the boardwalk where we had dinner & drinks. It was an amazing experience. I will definately be back!

Room Tip: Always shop around. Don't just look for the price but the QUALITY. Competative rates everywher...
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My husband, my daughter and I recently visited this hotel for my 30th birthday, and it was amazing. After being very disappointed in a hotel that we had booked down the street (over the internet, big mistake) we began looking for a place that he and I both would be comfortable staying in. From the moment we entered this hotel we were greated by some of the friendliest people you would ever want to meet. Virginia was simply amazing and accomadated us with everything that we needed. She made sure we had a great room and she even helped my husband to plan my entire birthday celebration. I have never known anyone to take the time out to make a stranger really feel special, but she did and I will forever be greatful for the wonderful memory she helped to create. She not only got us set up in the hotel, but she made reservations at a very nice resturant for us, ordered a complimentary dessert, had champagne sent to the room, and made sure that upon our return I had cake and ballons already in the room. My husband later told me how big of a help she was in planning the surprise. My heart was truely overwhelmed. In addition to the hospitatlity of the staff, Rick included was great. He too made this vacation, one that we will forever remember. I was feeling really frustrated before we found this place, but these guys made EVERYTHING great. From my family to the Nautilus Inn staff we say thank you, and hope to see you guys again soon. (VERY CLEAN, COMFORTABLE ROOMS, GREAT VIEW, AND WONDERFUL STAFF) I will be recommending this place to all my family and friends.

1  Thank Toya C