We loved Nautilus Inn! We rented an ocean front room for 4 nights and we were not disappointed. It was very clean and the staff is superb. LesLee at the front desk was very nice and helpful. It was in a great location, about 2 miles from the boardwalk. The price is very reasonable. They have a continental breakfast every morning and that saved our family a ton of money as well. I would highly recommend it. We had a family of 4 so I wish they had queen size beds as full were a little small for sleeping, but other than that everything was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover true hospitality at The Nautilus Inn in Daytona Beach, Florida! In addition to our newly renovated pool deck and updated kitchens and baths in every room, our friendly staff and immaculate housekeeping practices will keep you coming back. Recently refurbished rooms including granite counter tops in bathrooms and kitchens, full size appliances in every room, and a spacious Atlantic Deck that wraps around our ocean front-pool and hot tub. Choose between our ocean-front rooms and those with a view up or down the beach - you'll enjoy either view from your private balcony. Free amenities include a continental breakfast, cocktail hour, parking and wireless internet. Minimum rental age is 25 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Visit Barbados, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Nautilus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Hotel Daytona Beach
- Nautilus Inn Daytona Beach, Florida