This hotel was as good as everyone said. Clean, friendly, nice bathroom, one sink in the bathroom, one sink outside the bathroom. Breakfast was enough to eat-it was simple but good. Managers reception could have been better but who cares we aren't in Florida for cheap free beer. We are there to enjoy the sun, the family, area restaurants. We had a great view from our balcony and had our own happy hour! Will go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover true hospitality at The Nautilus Inn in Daytona Beach, Florida! In addition to our newly renovated pool deck and updated kitchens and baths in every room, our friendly staff and immaculate housekeeping practices will keep you coming back. Recently refurbished rooms including granite counter tops in bathrooms and kitchens, full size appliances in every room, and a spacious Atlantic Deck that wraps around our ocean front-pool and hot tub. Choose between our ocean-front rooms and those with a view up or down the beach - you'll enjoy either view from your private balcony. Free amenities include a continental breakfast, cocktail hour, parking and wireless internet. Minimum rental age is 25 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Visit Barbados, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Nautilus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Hotel Daytona Beach
- Nautilus Inn Daytona Beach, Florida