The Nautilus Inn was our savior a few years back. We booked our vacation a months before arriving. When we got to our hotel (won't name), the phone was off the hook and in the floor. The mini fridge had mold growing on the top of it and the floors and walls were the same colored concrete, elevators didn't work etc etc. We left and decided to try the Nautilus, the cleanest hotel we've ever stayed. It seemed more catered to the elderly, but our housekeeper was absolutely outstanding, the pool was clean, the hot tub was clean. Did I mention everything was remodeled and clean? We will be going back. My only complaint was that when you are 10 stories tall, the air conditioner leaked on the balcony making it extremely slick. Not a great feeling 10 stories in the air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover true hospitality at The Nautilus Inn in Daytona Beach, Florida! In addition to our newly renovated pool deck and updated kitchens and baths in every room, our friendly staff and immaculate housekeeping practices will keep you coming back. Recently refurbished rooms including granite counter tops in bathrooms and kitchens, full size appliances in every room, and a spacious Atlantic Deck that wraps around our ocean front-pool and hot tub. Choose between our ocean-front rooms and those with a view up or down the beach - you'll enjoy either view from your private balcony. Free amenities include a continental breakfast, cocktail hour, parking and wireless internet. Minimum rental age is 25 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nautilus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Hotel Daytona Beach
- Nautilus Inn Daytona Beach, Florida