My family has been coming to the Nautilus Inn since I was 3 years old and now I am 30. This year was really disappointing. The management staff was really rude and called my father a day into our week stay to insist that he pay the $75 balance on our room, he told her that he was watching his grandchildren and would pay the rest when he checked out and she yelled at him that that was unacceptable and he needed to come down and pay NOW. Also when he booked the suite he said it was for 4 adults and two babies and they gave him that rate for that. When we checked out they added another $140 to the room because they said every adult over 2 is an extra 10 bucks a night, what hotel adds that at the end?? Also if it is a suite that sleeps 6 why do you get charged for having over 2 adults??
My other major complaint is the activity lady. She was HORRIBLE, I didn't see anyone participating in any of her activities because she had such a bad attitude. I saw her reprimanding adults and children alike for having a good time with their family and when she came around everyone got really uncomfortable. She made my father put away a beach ball because it might be dangerous. SHe doesn't have the personality for work with people. One guest brought her grandson down to make the craft and she turned him away because he didn't sign up 4 hours in advance?!?!
Watch out for over charging and the the awful activity lady! Bright side was Sue the housekeeper she was great and very accommodating and made our room bright and shiny every day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover true hospitality at The Nautilus Inn in Daytona Beach, Florida! In addition to our newly renovated pool deck and updated kitchens and baths in every room, our friendly staff and immaculate housekeeping practices will keep you coming back. Recently refurbished rooms including granite counter tops in bathrooms and kitchens, full size appliances in every room, and a spacious Atlantic Deck that wraps around our ocean front-pool and hot tub. Choose between our ocean-front rooms and those with a view up or down the beach - you'll enjoy either view from your private balcony. Free amenities include a continental breakfast, cocktail hour, parking and wireless internet. Minimum rental age is 25 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nautilus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Hotel Daytona Beach
- Nautilus Inn Daytona Beach, Florida