“The best week a vacation can be!”
Review of Nautilus Inn

Nautilus Inn
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Scarborough, On
“The best week a vacation can be!”
Reviewed 23 August 2009

I've traveled to the Nautilus for a number of years and the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the hotel and best time you can have keeps me going back again and again. I acutally have my next stay already booked for April 2010! Counting down the days!!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Macon, GA
Reviewed 19 August 2009

Without a doubt, the stay at the Nautilus was excellent. We will definitely stay here anytime we return to Daytona. The service was above excellent, and the staff was great! What a pleasant stay with no problems. We had several family members, now living in different states that came over for a surprise visit. All of our family members were treated wth such kindness, and the front desk staff was excited to help them pull off the "surprise"! It was a blast! Thanks to all of you at the Nautilus! We will see you as often as possible.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 17 August 2009

The Nautilus is fantastic! The entire staff was very friendly, especially Rick, at the front desk! This place is extremely clean. We stayed in an oceanfront room that had two double beds, a sofabed and a kitchen with a full size refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and sink. Our room was so spacious that the rest of our group (about 30 of them) ate dinner in our room one night. The free breakfast every morning was great and the happy hour in the afternoons was alot of fun! The grounds are kept immaculate. The pool is very nice and the beach is gorgeous! I can't really even think of anything negative to say about this place. We will definitely go back!

New York City
Reviewed 17 August 2009

This is my first time in Daytona beach, I was first attracted by the price and also some reviews I saw on Trip Advisor although I was expecting much but to my surprise it was much better than my wife and I anticipated. The kids had a great time with the Sand buckets they were given upon arrival by a really friendly Front Desk attendant. The continental breakfast was great and so was the Happy hour. I wish I had booked it for longer than two days which I am planning for next time. Great Location close to everything and most of all great for the money Keep it up.

tampa
Reviewed 2 August 2009

My sister and I decided to do a family weeked with our teenage grandchildren. One 13 and one 18, what a great weekend. My family requested the deluxe ocean front and an ocean front for my sister, the staff was so helpful, they arranged for us to be beside each other on the 4th floor. The Hotel was spotless and the freindliness of all who work there was fantastic. We live in Tampa, love the beach and now have found a new home on the Atlantic. Can't say enough about this place and how clean it is. I would like to extend a "Thank you" to the staff for making our weekend so nice.

sagianw
Reviewed 11 June 2009

I didnt know where I was going when I picked Nautils Inn. But i just booked and said what the heck. When I got there, it was amazing. The staff was so nice. The rooms were clean, the hotel was clean. I loved it!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank gina09
toroto
Reviewed 30 March 2009

It is a amazing hotel, we've been there 4 years in a row. The staff are nice, kinda and loving, there is always something to do. The pool is nice, and you have fast and quick access to the BEACH! I am a kid and i g wiht my family every year, and i really enjoy it alot!

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank sweetsour100
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daytona Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
#6 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
#3 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores

Been to Nautilus Inn? Share your experiences!