This is a very clean place. The only downside I could see would be for families with small children. The age group of most of their client are more likely to be senior citizen from Canada. This hotel retired hosts Denure tours and the majority of rooms will be filled with retired Canadians. The beach area is quiet and most of the action is further north.The continental breakfast was better than most ( at least in Daytona) This is a quality place and is worth paying a few bucks more for.. The staff is accommodating. Rick at the front desk is both accommodating and genial..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover true hospitality at The Nautilus Inn in Daytona Beach, Florida! In addition to our newly renovated pool deck and updated kitchens and baths in every room, our friendly staff and immaculate housekeeping practices will keep you coming back. Recently refurbished rooms including granite counter tops in bathrooms and kitchens, full size appliances in every room, and a spacious Atlantic Deck that wraps around our ocean front-pool and hot tub. Choose between our ocean-front rooms and those with a view up or down the beach - you'll enjoy either view from your private balcony. Free amenities include a continental breakfast, cocktail hour, parking and wireless internet. Minimum rental age is 25 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Visit Barbados, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nautilus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Hotel Daytona Beach
- Nautilus Inn Daytona Beach, Florida