“Really excellent food in a surprising setting!”
Review of Chrome Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Chrome Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining
Description: Chrome Bar & Grill is located in the heart of Daytona on historical Main Street. We are the only sports bar on Main Street, offering 11 HD TV's including a 104" projection screen. We have top notch burgers, wings, and other pub fare and offer a full liquor bar and a variety of beer and wine. We also have a second floor that is available for private party bookings.
Sarasota
“Really excellent food in a surprising setting!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I had lunch at Chrome on our weekend away. He had the "challenge" burger with pulled pork and a fried egg on it. I had the chicken bacon club sandwich (grilled, not fried) and we both had French fries. The burger was one of the best my husband ever had! My chicken sandwich was truly delicious and we both LOVED the fries! The burgers and sandwiches are served on lovely brioche bread. The bar and grill was virtually empty, but it was lunchtime, after all. The owners are delightful and the service was fast and friendly. This is a bar and grill, so I'm sure at night it can get a little 'loud' but for lunch I would definitely feel comfortable taking our kids to Chrome! The only thing that kept our rating from being 5 stars was the price. It's not terribly expensive, but it was a little pricey for a very casual bar and grill lunch. We will DEFINITELY be eating at Chrome Bar & Grill the next time we're in town!!!

1 Thank Sarasota_BT

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“J & K”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Awesome place... Awesome owners.. Great food with fantastic prices... They have fun events with great people♥♥♥

1 Thank Karen G
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great Place”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

While vacationing in Ormond beach bought a groupon for Chrome Bar and Grill in Daytona. Stoped in for lunch had a margarita and a Chrome burger and fries. The portions are huge and the food and drinks are delicious. My husband and I ended up returning two more times before we had to go home. They have drink and food specials everyday and the prices are very resonable. They also have live bands every Thursday night which were also pretty awesome. So if your looking for a nice place to relax and enjoy a good meal and have a few drinks definitely stop at the Chrome Bar and Grill you wont be disapponited.

1 Thank 122LovetoTravel1234
“I don't think so”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My wife and I bought a coupon from Groupon to eat at Chrome. The menu was limited and the place looked dirty. It's off-season right now, so Main St was dead, except for local drug addicts hitting me up for a cigarette while I enjoyed a beer outside. The hamburgers were foul so I declined their offer for a replacement. Then they charged my card for the full amount, even though I presented the coupon. Other than that, the staff was friendly and professional. We won't be back.

1 Thank M K
A TripAdvisor Member
“Jewel on Main Street”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

A beautiful open restaurant & bar with wonderful people that compliment the experience. the food is great & prices are very reasonable with a daily happy hour. I stopped in once to try it out & have become a regular