“Girls Weekend”

Chrome Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Description: Chrome Bar & Grill is located in the heart of Daytona on historical Main Street. We are the only sports bar on Main Street, offering 11 HD TV's including a 104" projection screen. We have top notch burgers, wings, and other pub fare and offer a full liquor bar and a variety of beer and wine. We also have a second floor that is available for private party bookings.
Archbald, Pennsylvania
“Girls Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Great time at Chrome! Good music, good alcohol, good people...went 3 nights in a row, we felt very welcome!

“Perhaps my last review was too harsh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Upon discovering that I was over-charged, my wife and I contacting the manager to discuss getting the issue resolved. The manager was friendly, professional and eager to help. Our money was promptly returned with apologies.

Because I was so impressed with the way the manager treated us, we decided to give Chrome Bar another try. I guess the place is actually pretty clean, considering that it is open to the outside, but it isn't ever going to be as clean as as it could be if it were closed off. And while Chrome Bar management may feel that they have no control over what element of people lurk outside their doors, I feel that they should take some security measures to make customers feel safe. It's the location that I'm not crazy about, not the establishment itself.

As far as the burgers are concerned, you have to watch your storage temps and always smell your product before throwing it on the grill and serving it to your customers. Even after it was cooked, my wife and I both smelled it was badly off. We could have been really sick if we had eaten it and that is just not acceptable.

I offer my apologies to the Chrome Bar for my harsh review, but there is always room for improvement. I was hoping that my assessment would be taken as an opportunity to address the issues that could potentially hinder their success. And now that I have met and talked with management, I feel much more confident that they do have what it takes to overcome their obstacles and run a successful operation. I truly wish you all well.

• Visited June 2014
Cresco, Pennsylvania
“Chrome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Went to chrome while visiting Fl, we had an excellent time! The food was awesome and very reasonable priced. Drinks tasted amazing in the open air atmosphere! We were there during the day and they had live music, I wish we could have stayed there through the whole night! When we visit fl again we will definitely go back!!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Britney L
Ormond Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

my husband and I have been to chrome bar and gril for dinner twice and have been very pleased...the food is awesome the staff is very attentive the owners are great people..will go back and back again

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michele0614
“Good food, good vibe!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Nice bar right on Main Street. I stopped for lunch, excellent salad. They have food specials every night and bands on the weekends. Bartenders are nice too.

Visited July 2014