August Seven Inn Luxury Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Skyway Motel(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
Catalina Beach Club(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Harbour Beach Resort(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Sunrise Inn Daytona(Daytona Beach)
Nautilus Inn(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Beach House Inn(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Studio 1 Motel(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Holiday Motel(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The August 7 Inn was a lovely place for a getaway weekend. My husband works twelve hours a day, and my schedule is hardly less hectic. I'm always in go-go-go mode, so it's hard for me to break from that. Amazingly, though, I was able to relax at the August 7 Inn. The warm customer service, lovely atmosphere, great massage chairs and bottle of wine carried my worries away. You'll be glad you picked this bed and breakfast.

~ Emilyann Girdner
Author of the Amazon Best-Selling Novel: The Labyrinth Wall

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Em G
AugustSeven, Owner at August Seven Inn Luxury Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Thank you so much for your review, and Thank You so much for the copy of The Labyrinth Wall I have the copy on the coffee table in the living room with my many other wonderful thank you notes from guests They are all so much appreciated. It is so true what you said so many people like yourselves work constantly and so need a break from everything, I hope that people that are in the same position read what you have said, as they so need to take a break, I would love to have them come here of course, but hopefully they will at least make sure they take some time for themselves …Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We came across this Inn and decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised!! Joe, the Innkeeper, extraordinaire, was so helpful. And we loved the quiet, slower pace away from usual hotel confusion and noise! We will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for running across the August Seven Inn and giving it a try… Your words are very kind and much appreciated…It is a quite slower pace and I chose to get into this business after years of working in hotel management because of the atmosphere being so much more relaxed in the Bed and Breakfast . I love the opportunity to meet guests and be a moment in their lives if they have interest, other guests stay to themselves and have some get away time but either way it is awesome to be able to be a part of that. I am always so happy when guests check out and tell me what a wonderful time they have had here, and I so truly appreciate that you took the time to write a wonderful review. I look forward to seeing you in the future

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at the August Seven Inn 4 nights. After the first stay in Daytona I finally was able to convince my husband to stay here. We were greated by Joe, the owner and were able to pick from two of the rooms. It took us a moment but then we decited to take room 819 with the king size bed in a beautifully decorated room with a bottle of wine we received from Joe. We were accomodated with an earlier breakfast do to my husbands work schedule. Joe's mom lovely and with lots of care arranged everything from pancakes to muffins, toast, bacon and fruit, along with juice, milk, coffee, and a variety of tees. The dining room as well as the rest of the Inn is very nicely decorated and well kept. I also got to enjoy sitting in one of the massage chairs. It did wonders to my back. Joe, Philip, and Joe's mom are wonderful people and we felt like part of the family, having great conversations. The Inn is located in a great area, just a short walk from the beach and accross the Veterans Memorial Bridge, to what use to be down town. Everything, including Main Street, is close and in walking distance but yet the Inn is in a quiet location. We liked it so much we didn't wanna leave. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GiselaJ19
AugustSeven, Owner at August Seven Inn Luxury Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

I am so glad you convinced your husband to check out the August Seven, It was wonderful having you guys here….Thank you so much for the awesome review it is so much appreciated Should you just find yourself in Daytona for whatever reason please feel free to stop in and say hi... Hope to see you guys in the future

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The Owner Joe Dirsa hosted a book signing event for my new book and we chose to occupy the whole 3rd floor - all three rooms. Our adult children got their own private room and my husband and I took the big beautiful suite with the Jacuzzi tub in the room. Splendidly appointed, peaceful, luxurious and definitely the right decision for our family holiday trip. We started the new year off with checking in on Jan 1st and for four nights we thoroughly enjoyed the exquisit attention to detail, caring attitudes of the staff and the fabulously healthy breakfast. WE LOVE THIS INN AND WILL RETURN EVERY 4-6 MONTHS from this point forward. We were only a block off of the beach, enjoyed the huge porch while drinking hot cocoa or wine, loved reading the historical documents that were in a memory box in the main parlor and overall this Inn is a must for any and all people seeking a tranquil, perfectly appointed atmosphere. We occupied rooms 819, 919 and 1022. AMAZING !!! Thanks Joe, Philip and staff for making our last family vacation the best it could possibly be !

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Michelle It was Awesome having you guys here…Thank you so much for being here originally to write your book, although I know it was stressful at times for you reliving your life experiences, your book has helped so many already and that’s just an amazing accomplishment.. This time when you stayed it was truly wonderful as well…Thank you for bringing your family with you it was great to be able to meet them and get to know them a little…Thank you for having your book signing here at the Inn…I have placed the signed copy of Big Talk Small Walk Small Talk Big Walk in the living room area for everyone to be able to see I pray that this is just the beginning of a wonderful experience and that you do amazingly well in your future Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon and thank you so much for making August Seven your second home 

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

I've been skateboarding down the coast from Brunswick Maine to Key West Florida I've been on the road since May 8th I couldn't be happier to have the more than generous family at the August Seven Inn put me up for not only one night but two:) The hospitality has made me feel like I was home and as comfortable as ever... im sitting here currently on their porch enjoying a beer and and a pizza as I write this, wishing I didnt have to push a skateboard to Cocoa Beach starting at 9 am in the morning... if anyone comes here and has a problem with the hospitality they have no idea what a good relaxing time is... please check this place out and once again I want to thank the family.at August Seven Inn for making this possible:)

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Brian Z

It was great having you here for what was a least a mini break on your travels… I so appreciate the excellent review…I hope that the skateboarding event is going great for you, and hope that you found some more leisure time during your run I will look forward to seeing you again in the future