O.k....This motel is a good value...cost about $40-45 for one night. Now...It is a basic accommodation with a kitchen. When we arrived the reception was a cranky man in a tiny
cubicle. We did get a room on the second floor that had a view of the ocean...across the
It is a Long Way from the main attractions by the boardwalk. You would need a
car or take a bus. This hotel obviously has no restaurant or pool. It was a fine place to stay for
one night. There is a Holiday Inn across the street and a decent bar/eatery down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- American owned and operated. Daytona Beach's best value and comfort! Steps to miles of sparkling beach. Choose from a full kitchen unit with smooth top range/microwave or studio unit equipped with microwave and mini frig. Complimentary HBO, WiFi and in-room coffee. Hardwood floors, patio or balcony. All rooms are non-smoking. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Studio 1 Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 1 Hotel Daytona Beach
- Studio 1 Motel Daytona Beach, Florida