It is a motel and it has a very very good price and it very close to the Daytona beach seaside. Just next door there is a Seven Eleven where you can find food and other amenities.
Two things that dissapointed me: the coffe machine was dirty and it smell bad and impossible to clean. You have to pay in advance, at the check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- American owned and operated. Daytona Beach's best value and comfort! Steps to miles of sparkling beach. Choose from a full kitchen unit with smooth top range/microwave or studio unit equipped with microwave and mini frig. Complimentary HBO, WiFi and in-room coffee. Hardwood floors, patio or balcony. All rooms are non-smoking. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Studio 1 Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 1 Hotel Daytona Beach
- Studio 1 Motel Daytona Beach, Florida