Cleaner than 99% of the motels in the area. Would be even better if surrounding area was populated by out of business motels and restaurants but that's not the motel's fault more than the area.
For less than $50 per night you get a clean room, wood floors instead of dirty carpet, and quick access to the beach across the street.
Just the right distance away from the loud noises of the main strip you're never more than a mile away from the Speedway Blvd area. Bring a bike or rent a scooter because DB has some of the strictest and most expensive parking in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- American owned and operated. Daytona Beach's best value and comfort! Steps to miles of sparkling beach. Choose from a full kitchen unit with smooth top range/microwave or studio unit equipped with microwave and mini frig. Complimentary HBO, WiFi and in-room coffee. Hardwood floors, patio or balcony. All rooms are non-smoking. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Studio 1 Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 1 Hotel Daytona Beach
- Studio 1 Motel Daytona Beach, Florida