“Excellent food, excellent service”
Review of Ivy Lane Bistro - CLOSED

Ivy Lane Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ivy Lane is a unique eatery on Beach Street and the Ivy Lane passageway. With its fun décor and amazing alfresco dining on brick-paved sidewalks among historic buildings and Riverfront Park, Ivy Lane boasts a dining experience like no other. Its fresh, creative cuisine at breakfast, lunch, and dinner attracts a lively mix of business professionals, residents, students, and visitors. Live, acoustic entertainment and an excellent wine selection guarantee that each visit will be unlike the last.
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I stopped in with my sister for lunch on a Saturday. Service was great - we were immediately helped and our drinks came right away. Our food order only took about 10 minutes, which was helpful since we were somewhat in a hurry. The food was delicicious. We both ordered a panini. I ordered the Tuscan Panini and she ordered the Florentine Panini and we both had a side of fruit with our sandwiches. The sandwiches were big enough to be filling but not too big. They were very delicious. Also, the prices were reasonable. Our panini entrees were 8.25 and we thought that was a very reasonable price. We were from out of town but we definitely would go back here again.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

My husband & I were looking for a restaurant & spotted the Ivy Lane Bisto. We had a delicious dinner with large portions. The flat bread was spectalar & I would highly recommend that to everyone. My husband's grouper was cooked to perfection, as was my meal. We didn't order dessert but only because we were so full from our meal. I will definitely be eating here again!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

POOR FOOD, POOR MANAGEMENT and POOR CUSTOMER RESOLUTION SKILLS!
I am a long time local and this resturaunt is an embarrasment to the area. The worst food I have had anywhere. Over cooked, greasy and bland. My quiche was a very small peice and had been reheated and improperly cooked the first time..this the chef admitted to! And after admitting to poorly preparing and cooking our meal to the point we could not eat it, the management saw fit to take a insufficient 10% discount off...basically I had to pay for a meal I didnt eat! We will not return and I suggest you save your time and money and go elswhere!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I had never before bought a Groupon deal but after checking out the reviews for Ivy Lane Bistro, I went for it. I had a frustrating time getting through to the restaurant a couple of times but finally reached Keith, the owner, who was very pleasant and accomodating. My husband and I had our dinner there last night. They seem to be short staffed and but our server was attentive and recommended the special of the evening, "The Trio" which consisted of beef filet medallions with seared scallops and thinly cut chicken breast. It was melt in your mouth amazing! The flavors were incredibly delicious. We had the Avocado Blini for an appetizer (wow!) and the freshest caesar salad we've ever had. They had the wine we liked as well. We were so apprehensive about going there, so to end up having one of the best meals we've ever had made for a very enjoyable dining experience. We will be back for dinner again. We are also looking forward to trying their breakfast brunch.

2  Thank DeeJCentralFlorida
Reviewed 13 January 2013

This is one of my favorite places to have coffe and a little breakfast on a lovely day. Right on Beach Street and the staff always has some delicious items to pick from. I have never been disappointed with Ivy Lane Bistro. The prices are fare and the food is very tasty. Don't forget they have Mimosas which I always enjoy with friends. You will not regret trying out this little local place. It is small inside but on a good day we can sit outside. Stop in and enjoy.

1  Thank TiggyStyle