“No Karaoke at a Karaoke Bar!”
Review of Tailgaters Sports Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Tailgaters Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 8 March 2013

My wife and I regularly go to Tailgaters because we like to sing. Karaoke is available every night and the sound system is good. On March 7, 2013 there was a sign outside that stated "Private Party", $12. Very curious! Then we stepped inside and the manager said there was a private party going on and the cover charge was $10! First, we weren't invited to any private party. Second, we were there to sing karaoke in what was, every night before this one, a public bar. Third, there was no way we would ever pay a cover charge to enter Tailgaters! The manager told us there was NO karaoke available that night! Remember the locals who buy from you when the tourists aren't around, Mister Manager! People like my wife and me keep your place open!

Reviewed 2 March 2013

This place was horrible, they had items on the menu that they didn't have, I seen 3 peoples charge cards get over charged just waiting for our food, we ordered 2 beef dips and they came with ham on them, not beef, then the manager wanted to still charge us for them, and the drinks didn't even have a full shot in them, all soda!

1  Thank TMTSTOES
Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located by Daytona Beach Tailgaters is a nice place to rendezvous when meeting people at the beach. Try the pepperjack cheese stix.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

There were 4 of us.......tried to order appetizers and out of the 8 items selected, 6 were not available. Tried to order two different brands of whiskey which weren't available. Our waitress was great and did her best to make our visit as enjoyable as possible. We did get to speak to the manager. The lack of food and alcohol was so frustrating that it made us all laugh. We were given 3 of the buckets used for bottles of beer. What appetizers were available were good.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

it was ok but just not for my husband and I was more of a drinking pub than a place to have a romantic dinner