Horrible place stay. Building is old and desparately needs to be remodelled.
The pool is nice but deep. If your kids can't swim, they will be consigned to a foot deep 8' square kiddie pool. Resort is smoke free which means people smoke next to kids on pool deck but can't smoke in their own room.
Kitchen was tiny with ancient appliances. Fridge handle was black with grime and oven was hard to use because labels on dials had worn off long ago. There was nowhere to store food and cooking was difficult due to minimal counter space. Bedrooms were tiny and 1 was cold while rest of unit was quite warm. Beds were lumpy, squeaky and tiny. Bathrooms were gross- toilet didn't flush, mold stains inside plastic of 1980s faucets.
Wifi very difficult to sign up to and service was so poor it was difficult to check email nevermind try to watch a utube stream. Staff were generally friendly but this place is so worn out it's well past the stage where housekeeping and piddly repairs make a difference. There are many negative reviews for this place - which seem to be accurate. In conclusion - don't stay here. The facilities and rooms are substandard, location is awful and there are abundant better choices not too far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silver Beach Club is a timeshare hotel located on the World's Most Famous Beach in Daytona Beach, FL. Offering daily and weekly rentals along with timeshare resale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silver Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Beach Club Hotel Daytona Beach
- Silver Beach Club Daytona Beach, Florida