The lobby looks nice and inviting, the staff is very friendly.... then you step into the filthy elevators, to the filthy hallways, to your gross room. We had ocean front so that was the only reason we stayed there the two nights. Splurge and go somewhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Mayan Inn Daytona Beach, Florida