I recently visited the Mayan inn with my 2 friends. It was spring break time but we had not specifically gone there for spring break. On arrival we each had to pay a deposit of 100 dollars and we we're spoke to like children! Our room was clean enough but half of the door to the balcony was missing! This meant that on the night we arrived after a 10 hour drive we were kept awake all night by the EXTREMELY loud music from the ocean deck next door that stayed open well into the night. And again at 6 am each day by the garbage trucks emptying the clubs bottles! Other points; The pool gets very little sun as the hotel over shadows it and we had no furniture on our balcony...then when we requested it they sent us a dirty table and chairs! Now obviously I didn't expect much from what we paid for it but I'd definitely never stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Mayan Inn Daytona Beach, Florida