I have stayed at the Mayan hotel for two and a half days and two nights. First room had a farm load of cockroaches even on the bed! Beds smelled musty and uncomfortably hard. We had to switch rooms although that was not a solution. Still cockroaches and horribly beds. One of them was slanted and I constantly woke up with half my body off the bed. The elevators make you feel so unsafe and the breakfast? So much for cantina!! cold bread and cereal. Bathrooms don't have locks and it's not even a bathroom. The toilet and tub were in one little cramped up room. The light switch was outside. Horrible. Their pictures are so fake and a bunch of lies. We demanded a refund and the front desk said "we have never encountered this problem" yet all our family friends (5 groups) have left and demanded a refund for that reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Mayan Inn Daytona Beach, Florida