wow !!! were do I begin !!!! this place is just nasty , we booked our 5 night stay about 3 weeks in advance we wanted the 4th floor when we got to out room it was on the 2nd floor over a dirty parking lot and the room was just gross , the stove and oven had not been cleaned in awhile the curtains had dark stains and the window had dirty hand prints on them , the air condition on the balcony was leaking and had been for a long time to were it was slippery , the tv didn't go all the way off and at night it had a green glow to it .the walk way to the beach was dirty and wet and nasty , and the tiki hut , well what tiki hut ..I went to the front desk and told them about the room the lady at the front desk said there was nothing she could do , I went back to my room and started looking for another motel because there was no way we were spending our vacation here . we canceled our reservation for the rest of the week and checked out first thing in the am ..it was hell staying there one night .. THINK BEFORE YOU GO !!!! we went because it was really cheap look were it got us ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Mayan Inn Daytona Beach, Florida