We stayed at the LaPlaya Resort for our anniversary.
If you just want a place to lay your head down at night this is the place for you. Our room was beach front so that was a plus. We didn't have any problems during our stay we just probably won't be back until they update it.
The bathrooms, carpets, elevators and doors need updating badly. Stay away from the restaurant on site. It has very bad food they cover up by using so much salt on. We only ate breakfast there one day and believe me it was enough. There is a Denny's down the road so I would go there if I were you.
The comedy club was a definite plus to having a room there. We had a blast there. The Tiki Bar was very good and the people at the whole hotel were very very nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your La Playa Resorts & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laplaya Resort Daytona Beach
- Laplaya Hotel Daytona Beach
- La Playa Resort Daytona Beach
- La Playa Daytona Beach
- La Playa Resorts & Suites Daytona Beach, Florida