First the good - friendly staff & many local amenities
Then the bad - what we were led to believe & paid for an ocean front room, was actually a construction front room with jackhammers & dump trucks beginning promptly at 7:00 a.m., the paint in the room was peeling, carpet was musty, door to room and bathroom would not open or close without extreme force (our 6 & 10 year old were not able to open the doors themselves), tiny fridge was rusty, deck chairs outside had scary brown stains
The ugly - army of ants & one lone roach! eww! Motel seems to attract many rowdy guests who are up all night with questionable intentions as there were remains of another type of roach left near where my children were playing in the pool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Playa Resorts & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laplaya Resort Daytona Beach
- Laplaya Hotel Daytona Beach
- La Playa Resort Daytona Beach
- La Playa Daytona Beach
- La Playa Resorts & Suites Daytona Beach, Florida