Stayed here in August of 2011 for a long weekend...it was a budget friendly trip with my now husband. The place is rundown, dirty, smelling and in poor condition. Would not stay again, and would not recommend others to do so.
The service was okay and the free breakfast I will say was good. There is a pool and tiki bar, so that made up for it slightly. The location is not close to the pier and we had to cab it everywhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Kognitiv US Corp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Playa Resorts & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laplaya Resort Daytona Beach
- Laplaya Hotel Daytona Beach
- La Playa Resort Daytona Beach
- La Playa Daytona Beach
- La Playa Resorts & Suites Daytona Beach, Florida