We stayed here for three nights before heading to Disney World just before Christmas. The stay was very nice. The room was cleaned every day, the beds were very comfortable and I was surprised that the room was a big as it was. The hotel is about 3 miles from the boardwalk and away for the noise that comes with the major areas of Daytona. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Daytona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sun Viking Lodge, located oceanfront in Daytona Beach and Florida's only winner of the 2012 Trip Advisor "Family Travel Award" for Small Hotels - offers spacious guest rooms, kitchenettes, suites and private cottages. Expect casual accommodations in a relaxed atmosphere with a beachy flip-flop ambiance! Kids love this "Unique Family Resort" featuring a 60-foot waterslide, kiddie pool, beach volleyball, basketball goal, game rooms, playground, poolside bingo and free recreation program providing beachside fun for all ages! Work out in a complimentary fitness room or jog on 23 miles of scenic beach, then relax in a sauna or an oceanfront hut tub. Enjoy indoor and outdoor heated pools, spacious oceanfront sundecks. The Sun Viking Lodge . . . a place where you are always welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Sun Viking Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Viking Hotel Daytona Beach
- Sun Viking Lodge Daytona Beach, Florida