We stay here most of our trips to Daytona. We like the fact that is has an indoor and outdoor pool. We also like that it is located on the part of the beach you can drive on. The pool bar is nice but it does not stay open long enough. We have never done the dinner show so I can't say anything about that. They have been remodeling which it's making it look so much better but there is still some improvements that could be made to the inside of the rooms. In the peek season the pool area can get a little roudy but all and all a pretty good place to stay. I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach, Florida
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach