This is the 2nd year in a row my wife and I stayed at Hawaiian Inn, for Jeep Beach. We had Room 104, ground floor, ocean side condo, and loved it! It was neat, and clean, really liked the kitchen. Didn't think it could get better, but it did this 2nd year. They added a nice breakfast bar and 2 stools between the 1st bed and the kitchen. The room service was top-notch! if we needed extra towels, or wash clothes, the cleaning crew was friendly, and right there to get us what we needed! Everyone from the front desk crew, to maintenance crew, to house keepers were very friendly and helpful. The room was awesome, and for reasonable rate, we thought it was much better than the rooms some of our friends stayed at, at nearby higher priced motels. My wife and I will always stay at the Hawaiian Inn! Can't wait for Jeep Beach next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach, Florida
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach