Our stay at the Hawaiian Inn in Daytona was great. The outside area is wonderful. Great value!! Great pool!! They had a DJ on the weekend and nice tiki bar. The room was clean. The only downside is the kitchen area is really small. My only complaint was the mattresses were extremely soft. The balcony overlooking the ocean had great furniture. The staff were all very nice and helpful. We went to the luau it was good but pricey. We will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, HotelsClick and Odigeo so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach, Florida
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach