“My first visit to Florida, I will spend my next one, and many more at the Bahama House!”
Review of Bahama House

Bahama House
Ranked #11 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 December 2009

A good friend suggested this hotel because of the great reviews it received and after stopping by to take a look at it. I have never been to Florida, and choosing a hotel was not easy for me, so I took his suggestion. I was not disappointed at all! It was wonderful! The hotel itself was very nice, my room and view were AWESOME!!! The staff there, was just great, they were nice, friendly, considerate people....did I mention.. NICE...they weren't just "doing their job" they were enjoying what they do. I loved it there and will definitely be returning!
Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
San Diego
Reviewed 19 December 2009

Had business in Daytona Beach and the company recommended the Bahama House. Due to a schedule change I requested to check in early which was accomodated with a smile. In the evening they have a nice happy hour once again done with a smile. Upon checking out I was given a bottle of water for the road, a very nice touch.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
Johnstown, PA
Reviewed 8 December 2009

This was our fourth visit to this hotel. The rooms are clean, neat, and well-kept. The service and staff are amazing. We book a room with the mini kitchen, so we don't have to eat out all the time (there's a grocery store right down the road) and it has everything you need for four people to eat (except the food)! They have happy hour everyday with free drinks for the adults and popcorn, pretzels and beverages for the kids. Friday night while we were there they had a magician! The pool and hottub are outstanding and from there it's just a few steps to the incredible beach! The staff makes you feel like you are there most important guest and that you are part of their family. There is nothing there I don't like, and I hope to stay there many more times in my lifetime!

Augusta GA
Reviewed 6 December 2009

On second day we got a room with a great view, very clean, and quiet, except when we opened the door to hear the surf; Excellent beach and swimming in the ocean and only used the pool 15 minutes. Staff were friendly and helpful, especially when we were put in a stinking smoker's room at 1230 am after a long trip; I reserved a non-smoker but the staffer stated (two other stfaffers said the same the next 2 days) the owner's policy was not to allow reservations for nonsmoker rooms. We moved to another room the first night but it was not a front ocean view and the balcony was not useable because of a huge, loud exhaust fan just below the balcony. Second day we received the great room we loved and then decided to stay a third day. Underground parking cannot be beat.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
bstaedl, Owner at Bahama House, responded to this review, 31 December 2009
Good news regarding nonsmoking room! Due to popular demand, we have converted 2 more floors at Bahama House to nonsmoking.
Lexington
Reviewed 6 December 2009

The hotel staff was extremely helpful and nice (the maid service is quick to clean your room while you are out). The rooms are clean, very well kept, and has comfortable beds. The view of course makes the stay even better (had ocean front room). I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I will be going back.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Minnesota
Reviewed 3 December 2009

Best Hotel ever
room was clean and extra large
service was excellent
location was great
few steps to the beach
quiet

Minnesota
Reviewed 3 December 2009

The staff where really friendly and the hotel wa really clean. The nicest hotel I've stayed at in a long time.