Very warm and friendly staff, very accommodating! Rooms were clean, beds were comfy, balcony overlooking the ocean was great! Great value for oceanfront. The Daytona pier was a couple of miles north on A1A. Family trip with grandchildren, sister and niece and we all enjoyed it! Kids loved to go crab catching after dark on the beach, the Daytona Lagoon water park/arcade with rock wall was a big hit. Zoomair.us was a zip line park (must be 54" to do it) the kids loved that also. Also had fun tasting chocolate at the chocolate factor tour at Angell and Phelps! Don't miss out on the delicious ice cream at Cow Licks which is just north of the hotel on A1A, homemade ice cream the best we have ever had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic, breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean while relaxing at the newly renovated Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront, completed January of 2016. Featuring 110 guest rooms that are equipped with a microwave, mini - fridge, 37" flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. At Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront, all guests will enjoy our Free Hot Breakfast, JumpStart fitness center, along with the Oceanfront Pool & Spa area. We are located only minutes from Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Lagoon Water Park, Oceanwalk Shoppes & Amusements and many other local Daytona Beach attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront Daytona Beach, Florida