“Girls weekend rocked at this hotel”

Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront
Ranked #8 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Palm Bay, Florida
“Girls weekend rocked at this hotel”
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Just spent a fantastic 2 nights, and this hotel rally know how to treat their guests!
Free hot breakfast (loved the eggs & ham) hot cookies at night that taste like they're from Grandma's, and the Saturday cookout!!!
Free hamburgers, dogs, sodas, beer and jello shots along with great entertainment!
All ages got involved and had a blast.
Who could ask for anything more?
Can't wait to go back.
One of the runaway gals

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank samsoncat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 27 August 2010

I am a regular business traveler to various locations and a frequent vacationer to the Daytona Beach area ... I have never felt so at home at any other hotel as I do at this Hampton Inn location. The staff is beyond friendly and accomodating ... and quite stealthy :o) All of a sudden the breakfast bar is replenished, cookies are baked, towels are replenished and there is no sign of activity at the pool from the day before. This Hampton has it all!! A large pool, nice hot tub, just a step away from the beach, a nice breakfast and on Saturdays in the summer a very cool pool party!!!! The staff always has a smile and do all they can to make your stay enjoyable - it feels like I am staying at a relative's house!! The hotel is in a great Daytona Beach location - many activities are close by ... yet far enough away that it is easy to get a great comfy night's sleep.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 August 2010

My wife and I could not have been happier with our room; the view was exquisite, the breakfast delicious and plenitful and the service was topnotch. For the price you can't beat this hotel for a Daytona Beach vacation. We are already looking forward to staying again in 2011.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Orlando
Reviewed 23 August 2010

You can't beat this hotel & everything that comes with it! You get a delicious breakfast in the morning, a pool party with drinks & food on Saturdays in the summer, and fresh baked cookies at night. For what you pay, you get so much more than you would anywhere else. Only recommedation would to bring you own pillow:)

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 15 August 2010

I stayed at this Hampton for a week while on business in Daytona Beach.

This is a beach hotel, so it is not a "spotless" as a Hampton in a city location, but I found it in very good shape. The room was nice- bed and pillows were comfortable, bathroom was clean, and it was nice to be able to sit on the balcony and see the ocean.

Breakfast was very good each morning and there were plenty of cookies at the front desk each night.

The pool was nice and the beach is right below it.

The wireless internet worked very well.

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

I would recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank BhamBuddy
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Like other reviewers before me, I don't understand why some people posted negative comments about this hotel. I travelled on my own from England and I based my choice of this hotel partially on Trip Advisor reviews and I was NOT disappointed! Fantastic location on the beach! I had an oceanfront room on the 8th floor which was large by British standards and was surprisingly quiet which I appreciated. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel, only good! I didn't realise I had chosen the quieter end of Daytona but was grateful that I had after seeing 'downtown' and the Hilton which was the other hotel I was considering. I could see nothing wrong with the lobby, it was perfectly fine and the whole hotel was very clean, quite a feat considering the amount of sand we brought in! Any shop I needed was with 5 - 10 mins walk and not only was there public transport but it was easy to use. The staff were excellent and all genuinely enjoyed their job. I talked to staff from maids to the engineer. The Reception staff are excellent and I caught Kyle at his best, frequently. He is a real asset to this hotel and was always friendly and helpful when I had a question. The 24 hour tea and coffee station was much appreciated, especially the tea! and the fruit and cookies at Reception as well. I wondered what the big deal about the cookies was, until I tried them, Awesome! The breakfast on the run was much appreciated at 5 am when I checked out. The room price was very reasonable considering the location and it was cheaper than my Heathrow Airport hotel! What more can I say, if you are looking for a great hotel in Daytona, look no further!! I only wish I was there now and hope to visit again one day!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank BackPackandGo
Pineville, Kentucky
Reviewed 2 August 2010

This was one of the best vacations to Daytona Beach we've ever had. We had always stayed in North Daytona , but decided to try South Daytona this year. When we arrived we couldn't have been happier with our rooms, they were spotless. We had 2 oceanfront rooms,1 smoking & 1 non-smoking. The hotel is beautiful and very well maintained. The staff was so friendly and we talked to a lot of other guests that were so nice. Our little boy made so many friends with other guests. The cookout was great on Saturday. The breakfast area was always great and very clean no matter how many guests were down there. There really isn't anything that I could say negative about this hotel. Can't wait to plan our next vacation there. We'll definitely be back soon!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family