Daytona Beach Club Oceanfront Inn
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton.com
US$168
US$134
  • Beachfront
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
BestWestern.com
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
Travelocity
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2009

We stayed here during Biketober Fest and the room was a pleasant surprise. I had read the reviews here and still took a chance. The rooms were nice and clean, The beds were comfortable and the kitchen was well stocked for what we needed. The view was the best part about it! The other reviews said that it smelled there, I didn't come across any fowl smell...the service was friendly. I know all the rooms are owned by private party's but the room we had was GREAT!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank BmanDug
Reviewed 20 October 2009

Biketoberfest "09. What a nice place to stay. Staff was very friendly. Had a problem with our reservation which was booked through Hotels.com. The assistant manager found and corrected the mistake in minutes, and offered us an upgrade, no extra charge. We will try to go back next year. Clean room. Always fresh towels each day. Great view of the ocean. Easy access to the beach from the pool. Covered parking for both van and bike. Nice to have a restaurant on site. Good breakfast each morning. Talked to others who come back year after year.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jdbiker
Reviewed 8 September 2009

I traveled to Daytona on a spur of a moment trip with my teenage daughter and her friend. We did not have a reservation but it was the nly hotel with rooms being that it was Spring Break and I didn't know that. Checked in during a time when alot of construction was going on adn still thought the price was too high but we were 24 hours away from home and needed someplace to stay. It was an old room that needed alot of updates but I would return again just because we didn't spend a lot of time in the room so what we used for worked for us. I am looking to book 5 rooms and bring my family there and enjoy the 2nd night free special...

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2009

Ok first let me just say, I'm what some of my friends call "high maintenance," so when my girlfriends and I drove up to this place, we almost turned around and got a room at the Hilton right down the street. We were a bit scared. The outside of the building was not very attractive, but we decided to give it a go anyway. We get into the elevators and couldn't stop laughing because it seemed to be getting worse. The hallways were a bit dingy too. Then we got into our oceanfront room, and we were like, OK we can do this. By the time the weekend was over, we didn't want to leave!

Let me explain why...first just so you know, all the units are privately owned "condos" so some are managed by the owners (that is who we dealt with, NOT the front desk) and some are managed by the management staff (if that makes sense). But either way, some units are taken care of more than others because of the owners. Also, it is on the beach, in Florida. Humidity + Salt = not so perfect carpet, furniture, paint, etc. I experience the same thing in Hawaii. I'm sure if you picked a part the rooms in some of the other hotels you would see some rust, etc.

Another thing, and this was something I had to get over myself, you go to the beach to enjoy the BEACH, NOT YOUR ROOM! I know, I know, you want it to be nice, I get that, but in all honesty, we were in our room to sleep and snack and refresh our drinks. The beds weren't bad, it slept 4 just fine. The balcony and view was absolutely amazing. It's like the sunrise is dead center right in front of you. It was perfect. The pool is a decent size, and because it's a smaller hotel, it's not so packed. Everyone was friendly too. Probably because there are more down to earth kind of people staying there. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Resort/Spa hotels and there is no comparison to the quality, but for a total cost $140.62 for all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you just can not beat the price. You can't get a room per night at that rate at the Hilton next door, and I can't wrap my head around spending triple or quadruple that price just for a better room. Not when I'm there for the BEACH. If I was going for a longer stay somewhere, where I did plan on spending some time relaxing in the room, no, this would not be the place to go because the rooms just aren't that fabulous. But again, who freakin' cares when you're at the beach? You're on vacation. You just have to make the best of it, especially in these times when money is tighter, I don't care who you are.

The place is in a great location, you can walk to a lot of the restaurants and shops, the pool is clean and a decent size, and it doesn't matter if your staying in a 5 star hotel or not, doesn't change the experience of a gorgeous Florida sunrise. So if you want to get away for a short weekend with the girls, or your honey, this really isn't a bad place to go. Just get passed the front entrance, and the elevators and into your room and check out the beautiful view of the ocean, and you'll forget your not in a glamorous resort and spa!

PS. Get an oceanfront room! It's what makes the hotel worth it.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank JBellDesign
Reviewed 17 August 2009

people beware this place is a rat hole ! conditions are terrible , staff is rude, and un-qualified ! All the construction, and noise, it needs to be torn down. I believe border-line health hazzard ! The fly by nite so called restuarant is a RIP OFF !!!!!! food is terrible ! its gets a rating "F"

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends