“Cant beat the price for location on ocean”

Daytona Inn Beach Resort
Ranked #46 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 28 May 2012

the price was perfect for our family visiting and it was immaculate regardless of the older style..

Room Tip: let the desk pick your view
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and well kept, staff was friendly and helpful. If I had any questions they were more than happy to answer them. They even have a designated area for guests to walk their pets and provide materials to clean up after them as well as a place to dispose of the waste products to keep it off the grounds and out of the rooms. The linens were freshly laundered and soft to touch. The pillows on the beds were comfortable and I wish I had them for my bed at home. I can hardly wait to go back and stay there again. I would recommnd this hotel to anyone who is planning a trip to the Daytona Beach area. There are balconies that are wondeful to sit on and watch the sunrise in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2012

the rooms are neatly furnished. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again. My stay was very enjoyable!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed 15 May 2012

It was the worst hotel I've ever stayed. Old, smelled, dirty, cats roaming the area. Doors bathroom doors stick as well as balony door. Pillows sucked, comforter old & cheap looking. Just bad. I will never stay there again. Ever!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dianne F
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We booked this place because of its unrivalled location and to be honest werent expecting the best of service due to the great price. But i found the staff as amazing as the views. They went way out of their way to help with the most minor of problems and were courtious whenever we saw them.
Great place, great people, great price

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ben1889
muffyork, General Manager at Daytona Inn Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you! Carol GM

Reviewed 20 April 2012

To be totally honest, I wrote hotel management before posting this review. Their non-response shows me nothing will change. Location, this hotel has one of the best locations in Daytona Beach. The rooms are great size and layouts. This is where the good review ends.
My major complaints this year (I have been there many times before) is the condition of the rooms and housekeeping.
Rooms this year were filthy. Yes filthy. I had to wash my own floors and balcony. I was running out of socks. They had to be thrown away every day after walking around the room, FILTHY!
Hair in the shower inherited from previous guest. Killed a bug stayed on floor for five days, stale tobacco smell in rooms, light bulbs out everywhere. Best response of the week. We called front desk and asked for toilet paper. We used the half roll they gave us. We were told we had to WAIT for room service to get to our room. (Ouch!!)I don’t need to go on.
Front desk very pleasant, could see hands were tied by management.
I know it’s an old hotel, but like the sign says it's on "The Best beach in Florida"
Come on folks, spend some money and maintain the place. It can be a gem.

Room Tip: Beach Front
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank rocky c
Reviewed 10 April 2012

This hotel is not bad for the location. I read the reviews when i booked. They were mised so my expectations were not high. So when going in to the room i booked i was prepared. And it is not that bad. I have def stayed in better but for this location it was totaly worth it. We are walking distance to everything! If you can afford the suits or ocean front i have been told the rooms are better. We stayed in courtside.

• Stayed: April 2012