I understand that my experience may be unique, but the way incidents were handled by this LaQuinta's staff probably is not. Just a list of things that may not be unique: housekeeping appears to simply refold towels and re-hang them (there was a stain on a towel that I purposely left folded on the bed for housekeeping and when I returned to the room afterward, the same towel was folded and hanging in the bathroom); the pillowcases were not clean; the wifi is very weak and not consistent (at least at the north end of the hotel); the floors are not cleaned (just walk around barefoot or in white socks for 15 minutes and you'll see); the breakfast is carb-heavy (waffles, muffins, donuts, breads); security is not tight, though you are led to believe so with all the keycard slots (local restaurants send people over to put menus under your door every day and don't seem to have a problem getting in), and the electrical outlets are nearly impossible to get to. Possibly unique experiences: housekeeping stole my food from fridge and in the room and removed a bag of my clothes and then told the front desk that I checked out early. I still had 1 day left. The staff found this quite amusing and laughed about the theft. The manager's response was to criticize my choice of foods and how I store my clothing, and comp me one night's stay. I did receive a credit of one night's stay; I never received my clothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach / International Speedway was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach is the place to stay for visitors to Daytona International Speedway. Enjoy the Atlantic Ocean and sprawling sand beaches. Catch seafaring ships from the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. Try your luck at the Greyhound Dog Race Track. Go wet and wild at Daytona Lagoon. You will find LPGA Championship Golf Courses and the USTA Tennis Center here, and even some unique attractions: The World's Largest Outdoor Flea Market and The World's Largest Harley Davidson Dealership. St. Augustine World Golf Village, Walt Disney World, Kennedy Space Center and Universal Studios are easily accessible from here. When you return to the La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach after a day of fun, our courteous and helpful staff will be waiting. We have an on-site restaurant and a sports bar. All spacious rooms are interior corridor with a patio, free high-speed Internet access, and more. We have a sparkling swimming pool and a large sundeck with shaded tables. Easy access from I-95 at Route 92. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway Hotel Daytona Beach
- La Quinta Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway Florida