We have stayed at many hotels, but never had an experience quite like this one. Staying for Daytona racing weekend in July, we expected to pay premium for a decent room and expected clean and comfortable. Yes, it was clean and comfy, but the staff was unbelievably awesome. We were in walking distance to the speedway (less than 10 minutes), but that was just topping on the cake compared to the great care the staff gave to us. Check in was fast, smooth, courteous and they gave a great gift bag to my 10 year old son for the race weekend FULL of really great candy and snacks. Then, the staff called us after we were in our room for about 15 minutes to make sure all was ok. THEN, the fantastic manager had a FREE burger/dog burn for all the guests the next morning complete with a DJ, beer/soft drinks and chips in the courtyard next to the pool....and then did a tribute to all veterans and gave handmade pins to them. There is so much more, but we couldn't BELIEVE how this staff and management went OUT of their WAY to make a great race weekend. Thank you!!!!! Already tried to make reservations for next year, but you are booked, of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach / International Speedway was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach is the place to stay for visitors to Daytona International Speedway. Enjoy the Atlantic Ocean and sprawling sand beaches. Catch seafaring ships from the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. Try your luck at the Greyhound Dog Race Track. Go wet and wild at Daytona Lagoon. You will find LPGA Championship Golf Courses and the USTA Tennis Center here, and even some unique attractions: The World's Largest Outdoor Flea Market and The World's Largest Harley Davidson Dealership. St. Augustine World Golf Village, Walt Disney World, Kennedy Space Center and Universal Studios are easily accessible from here. When you return to the La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach after a day of fun, our courteous and helpful staff will be waiting. We have an on-site restaurant and a sports bar. All spacious rooms are interior corridor with a patio, free high-speed Internet access, and more. We have a sparkling swimming pool and a large sundeck with shaded tables. Easy access from I-95 at Route 92. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway Hotel Daytona Beach
- La Quinta Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway Florida