“Accommodated our request with an upgrade!”

La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway
Ranked #31 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Recently stayed and arrived late after working a 14 hour race at Daytona Speedway. When I got the " your room is ready" e mail I called to request an upstairs room. When we arrived the very energetic front desk guy (especially for 11pm)informed us since they did not have king size regular rooms on the second floor he had upgraded us to a suite at no additional cost.A/C was sketchy so he offered to replace the unit. It was late so we declined,
he then called back with 1000 rewards points in our La Quinta account. Very quiet for holiday weekend.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Kat B

Reviewed 19 May 2014

to much noise, bad odor, poor breakfast. I always stay at La Quinta because usually we travel with my dog, this time I travel by myself on business and was very disappointed with this particular hotel, look old, need renovation. definite I never stay at this particular hotel again, I will try another la Quinta hotel in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We spent a week here. Great service from ALL employees. Good/clean room.... one of the cleanest motels we have ever stayed at. Well maintained inside and outside. VERY reasonable cost. Pet friendly. Decent breakfast.... no meat products. It is right off of I95.... takes just 15 minutes to be on the beach. Five minutes to Daytona Speedway. A nice bar/restaurant next door and many other businesses close by. Will be our hotel of choice for future visits to the area.

Room Tip: Can go wrong with this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KlasikLadyBug
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were attending a competition and had been given the wrong dates. One call got a great room and when we needed one more it was available. Our very late arrival was made very easy and the information we needed was given promptly and was right on target! I would DEFINITELY stay here again if traveling to the Daytona area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laurie F
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Location able to get any where & every where. Room was clean & tidy when I arrived. Bathroom clean w/ plenty of towels. Front desk staff (Eric) friendly w/ a smile. Breakfast nice variety. Dog was welcome at no extra charge. Landscaping very pleasing and relaxing. Swim area clean and tidy. Had plenty of chairs. Wheel chair lifts for pool and hot tub. House keepers were friendly and willing to return at a later time to provide me with time to shower etc to start my day.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed one night for my move to Daytona with my two dogs and two cats. The room was adequate for my needs. Carpet felt wet when I got there but it was clean. The coffee service wasn't stocked so I had to go to the front desk to get supplies for coffee..

I would stay there again for an overnight with a pet but not for a longer period of time. Needs to be remodeled.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was our second year staying at this location. Very easy to find from I-95, there is a nice restaurant on the property as well. Lots of choice in the area for shopping and restaurants, and of course just down the street is the race track. Although the hotel could use an update, the staff do their best to keep it as nice as possible. It is good value, and pet friendly too!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family