La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$120
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
US$152
US$134
  • Beachfront
US$135
US$122
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
QualityInn
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
US$134
US$123
Homewood
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$111
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$106
All reviewswing houseroom was cleanpatio doorsinternational speedwayyogurtthe breakfast areafree breakfastpool and hot tuban older hotelwould stay againpetswinghousedaytonatrackmaid
Reviewed 19 March 2010

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel.
It is actually not bad, as long as you keep in mind that it is a $49 hotel in Daytona.
The staff is friendly, polite, extremely helpful and pleasant. '
The breakfast area is very nice and they are not stingy with their offerings.
The rooms are adequate.
The down side? It's a bit too secluded and the parking lot is dark.
Locks are iffy. You must double check your room door.
I don't mind the bikers at all but I do mind some of the seedy characters hanging around, especially late at night.
If I were traveling alone I would NOT stay here and I would NOT let my mother stay here.
But with friends around, it is a good value and an excellt location.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2010

We were sort of forced to pull over to this place because of torrential downpours on I-95. We have stayed at other La Quintas and figured this one wouldn't be so bad. It turns out, its really not that nice a place, even for a crap-hole motel.. good location, near food/gas/shopping/raceway/airport-- but like other reviews of the place, I must agree and feel inclined to share some details. First, the room wasn't as clean as I hoped it would be -- the pillow cases had mascara marks on them, random hairs everywhere and the shower flooded when on for more than a couple minutes (who knows what has been down that drain and now floating around my ankles?) Also, the "sliding doors" in the rooms -- the only windows-- were kind of sketchy and odd.. not a good view out the window obviously, but to me, a safety issue as well. Finally, the hallway IS creepy, dark, and hollow, so don't expect to have a quiet night, especially with Biker neighbors or Spring Breakers. All in all, I would probably scrounge the extra 10 bucks or so and stay at a nicer place.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2010

We booked this hotel last minute when we found we would be arriving a day ahead of our original schedule. The rate was rather high but It happened to be race week so not many last minue rooms available. The hotel was right off the exit. Staff was wonderful and room was clean! We will stay again if the need arises!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2010

the guy maid we had took my blood pressure med from my bag .we kept the do not distrub sigh on for 2 days we finally took off on the 3rd day came back noticed a couple days later when i went to fill my weekly container when i noticed it was gone.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2009

My husband and I went to this hotel in March of 08 because our son lives in Daytona Beach and we came up from South Florida for his birthday. We like the LaQunita Inns because we travel with our service dog, but they are dog friendly and it makes life a lot easier. We pulled up to the hotel at about 10p.m. It was dark, with no security and next to a biker bar. The hotel clerk was rude beyond belief. When we asked for help with our bags he said "I ain't no bag boy". Our room was in a deserted part of the hotel with many rooms unlocked. A youth group was staying at the hotel and the kids were using these unlocked rooms for some "quiet time together". Our room was beyond dirty. It smelled like smoke. Everything was covered in grease. The toilet had not been cleaned in a very long time. There were signs of recent use in the toilet. We tried to spend the night, but it was so bad, that at mid-night we called another La Quinta Inn in Daytona Beach who made a room available for us. I must admit, when I called the corporate office the following Monday, they were very helpful and nice. Gave us a gift card for a free night. We still stay at La Qunita's but never that one again.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple